Chapter Eleven: Website Development
The development of your website design is one of the most central phases of your tactics to establish your position in the market. Without a strong and constructive design you fail to reach the customers necessary for your achievements. The development phase consists of several phases that include:
· Final review of website design.
· Development of specific business divisions, such as e-commerce and website.
· Taking your website live
There are specific partitions that need to be developed before your web existence and business strategy is ready to go live on the Internet. Once these partitions have been developed your company is ready to reach your customers and secure your position among your competition. Partitions that need to be developed require unique techniques.
Website development: Develop a web presence that is based on your business branding and design. The combination of all three elements will reinforce your online business strength: branding, design, and website development.
E-commerce development: A constructive and easy e-commerce experience is significant for capturing the confidence and self-assurance of your customers. This includes all aspects of e-commerce: product database, product display, security, and shopping cart.
Marketing strategy: The advancement phase is the prelude to your marketing strategy. Marketing requires a strong and solid development phase from which to have a triumphant launch.
The development phase of your business strategy should be as meticulous as possible before you go live with your website. The more safe and sound the multiple divisions of your company existence are the more success you’ll maintain.
Your Business Design
Developing a design for your business that augments your image and reinforces your web presence is critical to the success of your business. Your aim is to create a design for your company that you can use across the board: advertising, branding, e-commerce, and web distinction.
The final result of the design procedure is the level transition between all facets of your company exposure to your customers. You want a design that is outstanding and recognizable, and that suggests confidence and reliance from your customers.
There are several strategies that you need to build up in order to accomplish a successful design, design strategy and the design itself. Design strategies include:
· Logo and company identity. Devise a company logo that is introspective of the image you want to portray to your customers.
· Web design. Develop a web design that is revealing, simple to navigate, and impressive to visitors.
· Successful e-commerce. Create an encouraging and easy e-commerce experience for your customers.
Design strategies include:
· Simple Design. Create a design that is uncomplicated and crisp for ease of recognition.
· Bold. Your design should be daring and clear-cut about the statement you want to make yet simple enough to lure customers to involve themselves in your web pages.
· Interactive. The design of your company should be completely interactive linking the visual communication with your customers and your web presence.
Once you expand your company design you’ll soon see a noteworthy return on the investments that you’ve made, as you reach customers and build up your place among the competition. Design is all about reaching your customers and interacting with them in a way that gets their consideration so they don’t forget who you are.
Make sure that you have strategies in place that apply successful and affirmative branding for your business. Some strategies that you should keep in mind include
(1) having clear and accurate goals, and know what it is that your company stands for,
(2) have a mission announcement that is strong and definite so that you know exactly where your business is going and how you want to get there,
(3) be single-minded and unvarying in the way you deal with your customers so that they know what they can expect each time that do business with you, and
(4) remember that branding is all about reaching your customers and staying in contact with them. The bottom line is that branding allows you to sell your products or services to customers in a way that makes you stand out from the crowd of competitors that are each looking for their share of Internet business.
Your Internet Image: When you’re developing a company representation it means that you’ll be creating a “character” for your company that customers can recognize with and want to do business with. The individuality of your company will be a blend of many things, such as the facts of your business, the aims of your business, the style of advertising that you choose to use, and the history of your business. All of these basics will tie together to leave a lasting sense on your customers that can make the difference between the success of your business or its failure. You want to leave a affirmative and lasting impression on the public and your potential customers.
Many large and flourishing companies have worked hard to develop their company image. Part of this illustration is having an image, or brand, that customers can recognize.
Developing your company representation means that you need to identify many parts of your business that include:
· Knowing just who your target market is and how to reach them.
· Developing a company image that is constant and revolves around your target market.
Read the Conclusion tomorrow to wrap the chapter on Online Marketing which I sincerely hope is informative and helpful to you, kindly leave a comment regarding your thoughts and experiences here. Much appreciation in advance!
We can no more afford to spend major time on minor things than we can to spend minor time on major things. -- Jim Rohn