Chapter Eight: Rising to the Top of Search Engines
The most common way for people to access your website is through search engines. And this means that whether you’re selling a product or service, or just want to get some free press about your business, your company website needs to found by the top Internet search engines such as Google and Yahoo! Keeping up with search engines and their technology will be a full time job. However, if your website is well designed, search engines can be your best ally in generating more Internet traffic.
Search Engine Optimization Defined
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is the technique of placing your website so that its ranking increases in search engine databases. You want your website to have a high ranking and be as relevant as possible to a user’s search.
270 total views, 2 views today
If you really want something, and really work hard, and take advantage of opportunities, and never give up, you will find a way. -- Jane Goodall, Anthropologist
Most bloggers find it difficult to blog on a regularly basis. On the other hand, there are other bloggers who find it easy to blog everyday.
In order for your blog to be effective and current, you will need to add fresh content to your blog on a regular basis. Here are five ways you can leverage on to make your blogging easy.
- Write your blog content in advance and save it so that it’s ready to be posted anytime. When you have time to write, try to write enough blog content that will be enough for several days or for the whole week. You can write and save your blog posts first on your blog, and all you have to do is to publish each post over a period of time. This means that on those days when you do not have the time to write, you can still post fresh content on your blog using the blog posts you had saved.
- Invite your blog visitors to leave some comments relating to your posts and your niche. This is an easy way of getting unique content on your website. The more interaction you allow on your blog, the more content you will have on your blog.
- Use PLR content, customize it and make it unique and break it into blog posts. It is essential that you make the PLR content very unique otherwise you will be penalized for duplicate content. Using PLR content as a starting point for your blog posts means that you will be able to create blog content easily and quickly.
- Blog about a wide range of things that relate to your niche. Think about any information relating to your niche which your website visitors will be interested in seeing on your blog. Identify the sub-niches in your niche and write about those as well. You should never run out of ideas on what to blog about.
- Research and look for the key questions and issues that people in your niche are interested in, and provide information that addresses those questions on your blog. Look in the relevant forums for the hot topics that people are asking, and provide answers to these questions on your blog. This will make your blog useful to your visitors because it will have information which your visitors are looking for. This gives you a wide range of topics that you can blog about.
Leverage on the tips above to make your blogging easy. The more you blog, the more traffic you drive to your website and also the more easier you will find content to write about.
312 total views, 2 views today
All great masters are chiefly distinguished by the power of adding a second, a third, and perhaps a fourth step in a continuous line. Many a man has taken the first step. With every additional step you enhance immensely the value of your first. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
It is possible to learn something new by finding the extra time in your daily
activities. Simply reorganize the way you approach your tasks that are within your personal responsibility. Also, you must have the passion to learn!
Here are 15 Internet Marketing Tips for YOU!
793 total views, 2 views today
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." - - Mark Twain