It is slightly more than a week and I was glad that I had pushed myself to complete the mess that my previous Autoresponder Service company had done to me and others who are utilizing their services. For the record, the following was done,
- Subscribe to a new Autoresponder Service called Aweber
- Re-edit every posts and pages in all my blogs to ensure those URL linking to the now defunct system are changed
- Re-create a new campaign for my Autoresponder because there was no backup made and I lost ALL my subscribers lists and campaigns messages. Real killer here! Almost give up!
- Continue to append Freebies on my Giveaway page, just in case those visitors who had bookmark it will come back to find something new!
- Manage to append new Opt-In Form to start creation of a new subscribers base so that my internet marketing activities becomes Alive again.
My Blog Is Almost 100% Complete Again!
Although it is hard work but seeing what has been completed is really gratifying!
274 total views, no views today
“We can't be afraid of change. You may feel very secure in the pond that you are in, but if you never venture out of it, you will never know that there is such a thing as an ocean, a sea. Holding onto something that is good for you now, may be the very reason why you don't have something better.” -- C. JoyBell