Chapter Three: Create Content that is Effective
The Internet is designed to be changing and dynamic. People who visit your website want to see content that is new and filled with ideas and business promotions. If people visit your website and don’t see new content on a frequent basis they’ll think that your site is stagnant and has been abandoned without any customer service there for them to rely on. The home page of your website is one of the most important aspects of your online marketing strategy. It’s the content of your home page that gives your business a brand. The more useful and professional the information on your home page is the more credit you bring to your product or service.
The Internet is one of the best places for consumers to find out about new products and services. This places the net above television, radio, magazines, and newspapers. When you use the Internet to promote your product or service you have the opportunity to reach a multitude of potential customers anywhere at any time. The web is one of the most powerful mediums for reaching and influencing people and the decisions they make about business.
Components of Good Content
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover." - - Mark Twain
Most bloggers find it difficult to blog on a regularly basis. On the other hand, there are other bloggers who find it easy to blog everyday.
In order for your blog to be effective and current, you will need to add fresh content to your blog on a regular basis. Here are five ways you can leverage on to make your blogging easy.
- Write your blog content in advance and save it so that it’s ready to be posted anytime. When you have time to write, try to write enough blog content that will be enough for several days or for the whole week. You can write and save your blog posts first on your blog, and all you have to do is to publish each post over a period of time. This means that on those days when you do not have the time to write, you can still post fresh content on your blog using the blog posts you had saved.
- Invite your blog visitors to leave some comments relating to your posts and your niche. This is an easy way of getting unique content on your website. The more interaction you allow on your blog, the more content you will have on your blog.
- Use PLR content, customize it and make it unique and break it into blog posts. It is essential that you make the PLR content very unique otherwise you will be penalized for duplicate content. Using PLR content as a starting point for your blog posts means that you will be able to create blog content easily and quickly.
- Blog about a wide range of things that relate to your niche. Think about any information relating to your niche which your website visitors will be interested in seeing on your blog. Identify the sub-niches in your niche and write about those as well. You should never run out of ideas on what to blog about.
- Research and look for the key questions and issues that people in your niche are interested in, and provide information that addresses those questions on your blog. Look in the relevant forums for the hot topics that people are asking, and provide answers to these questions on your blog. This will make your blog useful to your visitors because it will have information which your visitors are looking for. This gives you a wide range of topics that you can blog about.
Leverage on the tips above to make your blogging easy. The more you blog, the more traffic you drive to your website and also the more easier you will find content to write about.
Formal education will make you a living. Self-education will make you a fortune. -- Jim Rohn