There’s so much disruption this weekend that I am unable to provide another freebie at my Giveaway page!
Reason being that the Autoresponder service that I had dedicated to for the past 6 years had only given me 1 day notice and shut down instantaneously even before I could even download my Subscribers List and Email Campaign messages from their server.
Have you ever heard of such “horror” story before? I did but have never encountered any until this incident.
Imagine the amount of work that needs to be done?
- Re-editing ALL posts and pages on my Blogs to replaced any URL Links or Autoresponder Code from that provider.
- Re-writing email campaign messages that had been massage to suit my subscribers.
- Re-collection of what need to be done as everything has gone out of whack.
- Re-committing to another Autoresponder Service. Learn it and creating new campaign out of it.
- Re-accessing whether things need to be change to improve on the deliveries, sales and whats-not.
Man! It’s really really tiring and frustration!
Anyway, SORRY for the inconvenience caused and there will be NO SUBSCRIBING to my newsletter for the time-being because lots of posts and pages on ALL my Blogs need to be revamped and updated with my new Aweber Autoresponder!
However, I promise to get them fixed by next weekend (10 June 2017) and will continue to update you with any useful information, tips & tricks, or any freebies that comes your way.
Meanwhile, thousand apologies in advance! If you clicks on any URL or hyperlink that do not work, could you assist by leaving a comment below? My sincere thanks to you in advance!
184 total views, 4 views today
We can no more afford to spend major time on minor things than we can to spend minor time on major things. -- Jim Rohn