There’s so much disruption this weekend that I am unable to provide another freebie at my Giveaway page!
Reason being that the Autoresponder service that I had dedicated to for the past 6 years had only given me 1 day notice and shut down instantaneously even before I could even download my Subscribers List and Email Campaign messages from their server.
Have you ever heard of such “horror” story before? I did but have never encountered any until this incident.
Imagine the amount of work that needs to be done?
- Re-editing ALL posts and pages on my Blogs to replaced any URL Links or Autoresponder Code from that provider.
- Re-writing email campaign messages that had been massage to suit my subscribers.
- Re-collection of what need to be done as everything has gone out of whack.
- Re-committing to another Autoresponder Service. Learn it and creating new campaign out of it.
- Re-accessing whether things need to be change to improve on the deliveries, sales and whats-not.
Man! It’s really really tiring and frustration!
Anyway, SORRY for the inconvenience caused and there will be NO SUBSCRIBING to my newsletter for the time-being because lots of posts and pages on ALL my Blogs need to be revamped and updated with my new Aweber Autoresponder!
However, I promise to get them fixed by next weekend (10 June 2017) and will continue to update you with any useful information, tips & tricks, or any freebies that comes your way.
Meanwhile, thousand apologies in advance! If you clicks on any URL or hyperlink that do not work, could you assist by leaving a comment below? My sincere thanks to you in advance!
A leader is someone who is ahead of the pack. Even if it is only by one inch. They are doing, or have done, what they want or expect others to do. They are not watchers nor do they wait around. They take action...proper action....a lot of proper action! And they never give up! -- Jack M. Zufelt