It is slightly more than a week and I was glad that I had pushed myself to complete the mess that my previous Autoresponder Service company had done to me and others who are utilizing their services. For the record, the following was done,
- Subscribe to a new Autoresponder Service called Aweber
- Re-edit every posts and pages in all my blogs to ensure those URL linking to the now defunct system are changed
- Re-create a new campaign for my Autoresponder because there was no backup made and I lost ALL my subscribers lists and campaigns messages. Real killer here! Almost give up!
- Continue to append Freebies on my Giveaway page, just in case those visitors who had bookmark it will come back to find something new!
- Manage to append new Opt-In Form to start creation of a new subscribers base so that my internet marketing activities becomes Alive again.
My Blog Is Almost 100% Complete Again!
Although it is hard work but seeing what has been completed is really gratifying!
The good news prior to the release of this post was that I had appended another FREE eBook “Saving Time & Money For Work At Home Entrepreneur” at my Giveaway page.
Please go and visit the page and bookmark it! Then come by often to get some useful and valuable eBooks, Tips and whats-not. Becoming my Subscribers will guarantee that you will be getting more!!! 😆
See you on the inside!
#Leave a comment regarding your experience here and whether you will recommend this blog to anyone you know. Thank you in advance!
328 total views, 4 views today
The person interested in success has to learn to view failure as a healthy, inevitable part of the process of getting to the top. -- Joyce Brothers