Chapter Four: Generating Advertising that is Free
One of the best ways to get leads on the Internet is by getting a product mention or a free link on another website. Effective Online Marketing is all about putting your product or service in front of potential customers at the exact time that they are looking for it. This technique is known as “pinpoint marketing”. Pinpoint marketing is much different than advertising on radio or television, which are known as “interruptive marketing” techniques. Interruptive marketing costs a lot more than pinpoint marketing and is less effective for the simple reason that you’re attempting to put your product out there in front of everybody instead of pinpointing those potential customers who want to find out more about you and your business.
Pinpoint Marketing : Pinpoint marketing is the process of sending the right message at the right time so that it produces actual results. For example, if you’re at a ball game and are eating a bag of popcorn. Just when you take a handful of popcorn the Coca-Cola logo appears on the big screen. The next you thing you know you’re looking for the first vendor who can sell you a can of Coke. However, if an advertisement for a new car appears on the big screen while you’re watching the game and eating popcorn, you’re less likely to be interested since it’s not something you’re looking for at that moment. Interruptive marketing isn’t really targeted because it’s not something that you are actively looking for. People who use the Internet are usually looking for a solution to a problem. When you put your product in front of them at the right time you’ve reached a potential customer.
Day-part Marketing : The placement and timing of ads on the Internet has become so important to Online Marketing that some companies, such as Yahoo!, are selling advertisements in “day-part”. Day-part is something that has always been done in television advertising. Day-part marketing works like this – specifying at which time of the day certain ads are viewed so that you can effectively target your customers.
419 total views, 0 views today
In helping others, we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us. -- Flora Edwards
Chapter Three: Create Content that is Effective
The Internet is designed to be changing and dynamic. People who visit your website want to see content that is new and filled with ideas and business promotions. If people visit your website and don’t see new content on a frequent basis they’ll think that your site is stagnant and has been abandoned without any customer service there for them to rely on. The home page of your website is one of the most important aspects of your online marketing strategy. It’s the content of your home page that gives your business a brand. The more useful and professional the information on your home page is the more credit you bring to your product or service.
The Internet is one of the best places for consumers to find out about new products and services. This places the net above television, radio, magazines, and newspapers. When you use the Internet to promote your product or service you have the opportunity to reach a multitude of potential customers anywhere at any time. The web is one of the most powerful mediums for reaching and influencing people and the decisions they make about business.
Components of Good Content
325 total views, no views today
Being more aware creates responsibility. What does responsibility mean? It means the ability to respond. The more conscious you are in your ability to respond, the more creative you'll be. -- Deepak Chopra
Chapter Two: Reaching Your Target Audience
A big factor to successful Online Marketing is knowing who your target audience is and how to reach them. To determine what types of customers you are trying to reach you should be asking yourself the following questions:
- What age group are you trying to sell to?
- Are you selling to a specific ethnic group or gender?
- Will most of your customers be married or single?
- How fast will most Internet connections be?
- Will you target customers who have children?
- What level of education will most of your customers have?
- Where will most of your customers live?
- Will your customers have any specific hobbies?
The more you know about your customers the easier it will be to come up with a marketing plan. You’ll also be able to design a website that is the most appealing to these customers. The biggest advantage of marketing on the Internet is that it allows you to become very targeted towards your desired customers. Continue reading
394 total views, 0 views today
Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you. Not you. -- Jim Rohn
Chapter One: The Benefits of Marketing Online
Marketing rules are the same no matter how big or small your business is:
(1) brand your product,
(2) determine who your target audience is,
530 total views, no views today
Don't waste time calculating your chances of success and failure. Just fix your aim and begin. -- Guan Yin Tzu
It’s been a month since I last wrote my post on this blog. Everyone including you will experience procrastination, laziness or even dis-spirited to maintain your own blog because there are too much work involves. However, if you knows the benefit of Online Marketing, it will provide the motivation for you to continue working on it. So,
What is Online Marketing?
If you have a business or wanted to start an online business that produces successful online marketing results, then you need to be a creative thinker and think outside of the box.
456 total views, no views today
The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail. -- Napoleon Hill
Most bloggers find it difficult to blog on a regularly basis. On the other hand, there are other bloggers who find it easy to blog everyday.
In order for your blog to be effective and current, you will need to add fresh content to your blog on a regular basis. Here are five ways you can leverage on to make your blogging easy.
- Write your blog content in advance and save it so that it’s ready to be posted anytime. When you have time to write, try to write enough blog content that will be enough for several days or for the whole week. You can write and save your blog posts first on your blog, and all you have to do is to publish each post over a period of time. This means that on those days when you do not have the time to write, you can still post fresh content on your blog using the blog posts you had saved.
- Invite your blog visitors to leave some comments relating to your posts and your niche. This is an easy way of getting unique content on your website. The more interaction you allow on your blog, the more content you will have on your blog.
- Use PLR content, customize it and make it unique and break it into blog posts. It is essential that you make the PLR content very unique otherwise you will be penalized for duplicate content. Using PLR content as a starting point for your blog posts means that you will be able to create blog content easily and quickly.
- Blog about a wide range of things that relate to your niche. Think about any information relating to your niche which your website visitors will be interested in seeing on your blog. Identify the sub-niches in your niche and write about those as well. You should never run out of ideas on what to blog about.
- Research and look for the key questions and issues that people in your niche are interested in, and provide information that addresses those questions on your blog. Look in the relevant forums for the hot topics that people are asking, and provide answers to these questions on your blog. This will make your blog useful to your visitors because it will have information which your visitors are looking for. This gives you a wide range of topics that you can blog about.
Leverage on the tips above to make your blogging easy. The more you blog, the more traffic you drive to your website and also the more easier you will find content to write about.
364 total views, no views today
Experience shows that success is due less to ability than to zeal. The winner is he who gives himself to his work, body and soul. -- Charles Buxton
Free Funnels is a fresh and current ways of using completely free resources to put together powerful and effective “free funnels” that’s changing things for struggling or new marketers out there…
If you haven’t had a chance to take a look at this simple effective “take-you-by-the-hand” video training course, click here now to take a look…
If you have already seen it, maybe you’re wondering if this is really for you…..
Here’s why you need to get your hands on this now…
–> It’s fresh and current – THIS is turning everything you thought you knew about successful marketing on it’s head… Many people claimed they knew what to do with this process but this marketer will show you the real tips and tricks of doing it successfully.
648 total views, 0 views today
Help others and give something back. I guarantee you will discover that while public service improves the lives and the world around you, its greatest reward is the enrichment and new meaning it will bring your own life. -- Arnold Schwarzenegger
Commenting on a blog allows anyone to input on a topic or to ask questions about it. It is a form of feedback mechanism to the blogger or owner of the blog. Having a comment area allows community interaction around your content.
However, in recent months, I noticed that the amount of spam commenting had increases tremendously whilst the genuine one are dwindling, perhaps due to the amount of security features they had to go through to leave a comment. Just like those on this blog. 😳
It can be a real frustration for them and perhaps I am losing traffic as well as readers as a result of this. Therefore having an experiment for the next 3 months to see if a hybrid of both WordPress Comments and Facebook Comments makes a difference is my main concern for now.
You can always read about those Pros and Cons of both comment features via Google but I am going to try it out personally and report it as frequently as possible.
506 total views, no views today
We can no more afford to spend major time on minor things than we can to spend minor time on major things. -- Jim Rohn