Chapter Three: Create Content that is Effective
The Internet is designed to be changing and dynamic. People who visit your website want to see content that is new and filled with ideas and business promotions. If people visit your website and don’t see new content on a frequent basis they’ll think that your site is stagnant and has been abandoned without any customer service there for them to rely on. The home page of your website is one of the most important aspects of your online marketing strategy. It’s the content of your home page that gives your business a brand. The more useful and professional the information on your home page is the more credit you bring to your product or service.
The Internet is one of the best places for consumers to find out about new products and services. This places the net above television, radio, magazines, and newspapers. When you use the Internet to promote your product or service you have the opportunity to reach a multitude of potential customers anywhere at any time. The web is one of the most powerful mediums for reaching and influencing people and the decisions they make about business.
Components of Good Content
70 total views, 6 views today
All you can do is all you can do BUT "All you can do is just enough" -- Art William
Chapter Two: Reaching Your Target Audience
A big factor to successful Online Marketing is knowing who your target audience is and how to reach them. To determine what types of customers you are trying to reach you should be asking yourself the following questions:
- What age group are you trying to sell to?
- Are you selling to a specific ethnic group or gender?
- Will most of your customers be married or single?
- How fast will most Internet connections be?
- Will you target customers who have children?
- What level of education will most of your customers have?
- Where will most of your customers live?
- Will your customers have any specific hobbies?
The more you know about your customers the easier it will be to come up with a marketing plan. You’ll also be able to design a website that is the most appealing to these customers. The biggest advantage of marketing on the Internet is that it allows you to become very targeted towards your desired customers. Continue reading
66 total views, no views today
Before success comes in any man's life, he's sure to meet with much temporary defeat and, perhaps some failures. When defeat overtakes a man, the easiest and the most logical thing to do is to quit. That's exactly what the majority of men do. ...Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success. -- Napoleon Hill
Chapter One: The Benefits of Marketing Online
Marketing rules are the same no matter how big or small your business is:
(1) brand your product,
(2) determine who your target audience is,
128 total views, 2 views today
Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force. -- Tom Blandi
It’s been a month since I last wrote my post on this blog. Everyone including you will experience procrastination, laziness or even dis-spirited to maintain your own blog because there are too much work involves. However, if you knows the benefit of Online Marketing, it will provide the motivation for you to continue working on it. So,
What is Online Marketing?
If you have a business or wanted to start an online business that produces successful online marketing results, then you need to be a creative thinker and think outside of the box.
212 total views, 6 views today
The person interested in success has to learn to view failure as a healthy, inevitable part of the process of getting to the top. -- Joyce Brothers
Most bloggers find it difficult to blog on a regularly basis. On the other hand, there are other bloggers who find it easy to blog everyday.
In order for your blog to be effective and current, you will need to add fresh content to your blog on a regular basis. Here are five ways you can leverage on to make your blogging easy.
- Write your blog content in advance and save it so that it’s ready to be posted anytime. When you have time to write, try to write enough blog content that will be enough for several days or for the whole week. You can write and save your blog posts first on your blog, and all you have to do is to publish each post over a period of time. This means that on those days when you do not have the time to write, you can still post fresh content on your blog using the blog posts you had saved.
- Invite your blog visitors to leave some comments relating to your posts and your niche. This is an easy way of getting unique content on your website. The more interaction you allow on your blog, the more content you will have on your blog.
- Use PLR content, customize it and make it unique and break it into blog posts. It is essential that you make the PLR content very unique otherwise you will be penalized for duplicate content. Using PLR content as a starting point for your blog posts means that you will be able to create blog content easily and quickly.
- Blog about a wide range of things that relate to your niche. Think about any information relating to your niche which your website visitors will be interested in seeing on your blog. Identify the sub-niches in your niche and write about those as well. You should never run out of ideas on what to blog about.
- Research and look for the key questions and issues that people in your niche are interested in, and provide information that addresses those questions on your blog. Look in the relevant forums for the hot topics that people are asking, and provide answers to these questions on your blog. This will make your blog useful to your visitors because it will have information which your visitors are looking for. This gives you a wide range of topics that you can blog about.
Leverage on the tips above to make your blogging easy. The more you blog, the more traffic you drive to your website and also the more easier you will find content to write about.
226 total views, no views today
Success on any major scale requires you to accept responsibility...In the final analysis, the one quality that all successful people have...is the ability to take on responsibility. -- Michael Korda
Free Funnels is a fresh and current ways of using completely free resources to put together powerful and effective “free funnels” that’s changing things for struggling or new marketers out there…
If you haven’t had a chance to take a look at this simple effective “take-you-by-the-hand” video training course, click here now to take a look…
If you have already seen it, maybe you’re wondering if this is really for you…..
Here’s why you need to get your hands on this now…
–> It’s fresh and current – THIS is turning everything you thought you knew about successful marketing on it’s head… Many people claimed they knew what to do with this process but this marketer will show you the real tips and tricks of doing it successfully.
432 total views, no views today
Playing safe is probably the most unsafe thing in the world. You cannot stand still. You must go forward... -- Robert Collier
Commenting on a blog allows anyone to input on a topic or to ask questions about it. It is a form of feedback mechanism to the blogger or owner of the blog. Having a comment area allows community interaction around your content.
However, in recent months, I noticed that the amount of spam commenting had increases tremendously whilst the genuine one are dwindling, perhaps due to the amount of security features they had to go through to leave a comment. Just like those on this blog. 😳
It can be a real frustration for them and perhaps I am losing traffic as well as readers as a result of this. Therefore having an experiment for the next 3 months to see if a hybrid of both WordPress Comments and Facebook Comments makes a difference is my main concern for now.
You can always read about those Pros and Cons of both comment features via Google but I am going to try it out personally and report it as frequently as possible.
404 total views, 2 views today
I've never been poor, only broke. Being poor is a frame of mind. Being broke is only a temporary situation. -- Mike Todd
Blogs are ways to create an online presence for personal and business reasons. You can build a blog for free and begin posting content immediately. But, what good is that content if no one knows about it or reading it?
There are successful blogs on the Internet but hundreds more have failed. Running a blog is like running a business website where you must be willing to put the time to make it work, else you won’t be blogging for long.
That does not mean that the failed bloggers weren’t serious about blogging instead most new bloggers aren’t prepared for the work that goes into creating a successful blog. They thought that creating a blog itself will attracts people to visit it. You need to find the audience and give them every reason why they should read your contents.
10 Tips To Build Your Blog Traffic
Bringing in the traffic that your blog needed to survive:
181 total views, no views today
You can experience rejection for free or you can do it for money. Nobody likes rejection but it is a fact of life in just about every thing you do. In business, deal with it or stay poor. -- Jack M. Zufelt